Friday 23 December 2016

Happy Christmas

Emeka and Nkiru are taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool evening. Emeka grabs Nkiru's hands, draws her close to him, kisses her and says, "Baby! You know I l love you so much. There's no one here, Its just us. Let's do WEEWEESHU".

Nkiru looks around and says "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEESHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle". Emeka agrees.

After a while, Emeka says again, "Oh baby! I can't hold it again. Please my love, let's do WEEWEESHU"!

"Nkiru replies, "Baby m, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms".  Emeka calms down.

After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer, he says "my sweetheart, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEESHU please! It's almost a year now since we did it last".

Nkiru reluctantly agrees. So Emeka immediately grabs her, draws her closer to him, hugs her tight, brought out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:

"WEEWEE SHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WEEWEESHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WEEWEESHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"

If you have given another meaning to WEEWEESHU in your dirty mind, you need Jesus in your life. 😂 😂 😂

I'm only trying to WEESHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR  in advance.
For more info:09061318491toluzy.blogger.com

1 comment:

Latest news

MIKETD FOOTWEAR LIMT.

Get your footwear here with cheaper prices. For enquiry call:08094017764